immigration law


Our Glantzlaw attorneys can help you or a member of your family in immigration matters. Whether you or a member of your family enters the country for visitation, residency, or educational purposes, we can assist you in obtaining the necessary authorizations. Our knowledgeable staff can assist in making the immigration procedure as easy as possible and help you avoid stress.

One can become a resident, either temporary or permanent, in various ways. The most direct way is for a family member who is already a citizen to sponsor you for citizenship. The sponsor must file a petition with the Citizenship and Immigration Service, and in most cases it can take several years before a visa number is obtained. While this is the most common method, it is also the most time-consuming. However, spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens may get a visa number almost immediately.

Other methods for visas or Green Cards can be for employment, political asylum, special consideration (amnesty programs, or immigrants from specific nationalities), or other classifications of victims (domestic violence, human trafficking, natural disaster victims). Glantzlaw attorneys can guide you through this process.

If you already have a Green Card, we can help you apply for naturalization to become a U.S. citizen. U.S. citizenship offers these benefits: the right to vote, a U.S. passport, the right to travel freely, full protection by U.S. embassies abroad, no additional renewals of their Green Card, eligibility to certain U.S. government benefits, and no subjection to deportation.

We strongly recommend that you discuss your case with our attorneys before filing any papers if you have any prior or pending criminal convictions. All filed documents require absolutely truthful answers. The U.S. government considers falsifying answers a serious crime.

We urge you or your family member to consult with an attorney to guide you through the immigration process, including filing for a work permit visa as well as residency. Our attorneys will help manage any obstacles, clarify the laws, and help you complete all required documentation.

“At GLANTZLAW , we are  here to help people and make a positive difference in their lives.” -  Ron and Wendy Glantz

Contact Glantzlaw

Glantzlaw represents clients throughout the State of Florida, including Broward County, Miami-Dade County, Palm Beach and Collier County.

  • +1 954 424 1200
  • +1 800 654 1945
  • +1 954 424 1206
  •  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
           7951 SW 6th Street
           Plantation, FL 33324